Monday 9 February 2009

Truely Madly Deeply New Mix


Hello.. This is my new compilation, I hope you like it.. Had this collection of songs in a folder for a while and had to put them together on one cd..


Music is my medicine!... This ones like a meditation, so i might suggest some candles and a long hot bath, or snuggling up close to someone special... ooh..lol. Mmm, now I think about it Valentines day is nearly upon us so I will try to put something together for the Lovers out there. My Dj friend says he might go against the grain this year...lol..What a rebel!..
Much Love. xx





Includes Artists:
Don E
Femi
Trina Boussard
Tawatha
India Arie
Inner Shade
Society Of Soul
Kim Arrington
Maysa
And Many more...





Truely Madly Deeply (Mixed Genre Soulful Vibes)

http://www.4shared.com/file/85182218/95468b95/Truely_Madly_Deeply_Mix_vol_1.html?dirPwdVerified=8103f787

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts