Friday 6 February 2009

Free Music






Ok im finally out of the closet... Secret Bedroom Dj... So take a listen and if you like my selection feel free to download and enjoy... Be sure to check back regularly as i will be uploading more mixtapes Cds... I would appreciate your feedback. So leave me a message or email me. If you have any particular kind of vibes/genres... why not ask me for a request as i have quite a varied personal collection. Or if you just want to holla and say hello... that would be nice.. Enjoy.....
rehab_princess@hotmail.com

Artists include:
Full Flava
Angie Stone
Anthony Hamilton
Ola Onabule
Eric Roberson
Keyshia Cole
Yamama'nym
Glenn Lewis
Az Yet
Blaze
Kem
And many many more....

Window To My Soul Vol 1 (mixed Genre soul jazz r&b new and old)
http://www.4shared.com/file/81830757/69c71daa/Window_To_My_Soul_Vol_1.html



Window To My Soul Vol 2 (Mixed Genre Soulful grooves with a tiny hint of funky house)
http://www.4shared.com/file/82547005/5d7073ac/Window_To_My_Soul_Vol_2.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts