Monday 16 February 2009

Intimate Connection Selection



Back when I was younger it was called the Erection Section!..

I think that speaks for itself..So funny! I may have been responsible for one or two.. Lol.. I miss those house parties. When it never really got going till the early morning. I had some friends with a sound system. They had some soul music.. ooh and we ladies loved it! Ah, sweet memories! Dark corners, loud bass line, smell of Ganja and Rum. Everyone just rocking to the morning time.. Best time of my life. Truly.. I think us older ones could teach the younger ones a thing or two about unity. The only trouble we had was the Police!...lol

I am such a sucker for a love song or two.. With the season of love all around us it was a pleasure to put this new compilation together... So I dare you not to want to have your own personal intimate connection with your special someone and enjoy this latest offering from yours truly..

It would be nice to think I might be responsible for putting some hearts back together, or place a little passion into Somebody’s life.. What else can I say but I’m in love with love...Music is after all the food of love..So Play on! Enjoy! xx


Track listing includes:

Davina

Al Green

Laylah Hathaway

Eric Benet

Eric Roberson

Martin Luther

Jill Scott

Ledisi

Don E

Jason Walker

Ralph Tresvant

Carl Thomas

Any many more...

http://www.4shared.com/file/87910296/66f21524/Truely_Madly_Deeply_vol_2.html?dirPwdVerified=8103f787




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts