Thursday 17 June 2010

Grown and Sexy Summer Jam Jamz

Note For my personal file.. Dont type featuring into the search bar on the external hard drive.. Phew! i thought i saw steam coming from the decks this morning with all the tasty sexy tracks i have lined up for you all. I hope your all enjoying the weather and that its as nice where you are as it is here.. This is definatley for the grown and sexy among us.. Which i think is just about all of us. Some newer tracks and some older ones. Dont be put off if you dont recognise some of the names, you must learn to trust me. If its in this playlist, its for a really good reason. Some of these artists are new to me too. Melanie Rutherford to name one came under my micorscope recently, shes awesome! Another to listen out for is Mabanua, ive selected 2 tracks on this one, goosebumps for real! ...Enjoy..xx

Download this file if you want to join me with some hot summery tracks to tantilise your ears, and hearts today. Im off for a cold shower...Wooo. lool

Track listing:
Love Sick - Mabanua feat Eshe from arrested development
Here i Stand - Angela johnson/Claude McKnight
Doin Something - Soulive
Take me -Teedra Moses/ Rapheal Saddiq
Follow Me - Marwan
So Natural - Soulpersona/kia Bennet
All For Me - Omar/Angie Stone
Crate Love (By Your Side) -Divine Brown/Ray Robinson
Him -Tamala/Mabanua
What He Needs To Know - The Society/Georgia Ann Muldrew/Dudley Perkins
Everybody Loves The Sunshine - DJ Cam /Inlove...(Fantastic cover)
Nothing Even Matters - Lauryn Hill/D'Angelo
Around The World - Lina/Anthony Hamilton
Understanding - Melanie Rutherfod/Binksta B
If She Breaks Your Heart - Yahzara
Secret Lover - Isley Brothers / Avant
Woman Of Colour - Gary Taylor/ Will Downing/ Scotty Scott. (Personal Favourite)
Hurts To Much To Stay - Levert/ Kelly Price

4 comments:

  1. A great many tracks I do not recognise, but I know that they are all bound to be good...so even more listening pleasure. Thank-you!

    YThe creative juices are obviously flowing at the minute and with all this talk of love in the springtime air, methinks, if I may be so bold, that a certain lady must have a new love interest?

    Go girl!

    If not, hope springs eternal and we your listeners are the benefactors.

    Respect & regards,

    Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, lool..why do you say that sir!..lool. Actually im on these new tablets...lol
    No seriously, just feeling generally happy in life right now, and i do seem to come to life in the spring and summer and hibernate in the winter time. Creative juices are indeed flowing....As they say the Saps rising..
    Ill be sure to tell Mr Jo 90 that he's doing a good job...thanks Eugene.. you always put a smile on my face and laugh out loud for real...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ms Jo 90, I'm glad to know I can still put a smile on a woman's face!
    I've just been sitting down listening to your recent Soft Touch post...really enjoyable and well mixed. I love "old" sounds(they're what I grew up with, raved to)but I still love to hear new good sounds. Good music is good music...soothes the savage beast/feeds the monkey, whatever.

    I will definitely give some thought to your webcast proposal. I'm an inveterate downloader, but it's been years (back in the days of cassettes)since I looked at putting tracks together. My IT skills amount to turning the computer on!

    Anyway I'll get back in touch with you about that soon.

    Regards & respect,

    Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  4. the reason that one is well mixed is because its not my work but my good friend Mr Dove dj Raynz..Hahaha Weve been friends since we were 12.. And he really can rock a party.. Im just trying to convince him that he still can..(im sure his blog will follow soon)
    I too am a well established downloader, its the reason i was given the name ms jo 90 in the beginning. I seem to have a special skill when i plug into the computer and put my glasses on. Without them im just plain old Rehab.. look forward to your considerations. Ive been struggling with this myself. What to choose.. so many of my most favourite songs have been featured so far...but there is always room for moore. Thats the beauty of our addiction i suppose, that it just keeps expanding, as new things come to our attention they become part of the other stuff we love... 4 decades in my case...xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts