Saturday 26 June 2010

Femiminity The sunshine selection

A touch of feminine vibrations with summertime as the theme.. Soulful and sexy. My Friend Bigful inspired last years collection, But the weather is this years one. You will have to tell me sir if this one hits the spot too .....This time of year makes me feel, alive and full of youthfulness, im going to try extra hard to carry it with me when this season is over. I may have to ask you all for some assistance...enjoy this superb all woman line up.

Track Listing:
Jill Scott - Spring Summer Feeling
Maysa - Sunshine
Conya Doss - 6th June
Rene Jones - Summers Day
Dj Cam Feat Inlove - Little SunFlower
Niclay - Indian Summer
Marsha Ambrosius - Sunshine
Brandy - Sunny Day
Kim Hill - Summertime In Aspen
Adriana Evans - Summertime
Laurinea - Sun Dont Rain (Personal Favourite)
Smooth - Summertime
Maysa - Playing Your Game (Supreme Version. I dare you not to rock to this)
Mary J Blige - Summer Madness (Say How You Feel) TUNE!!!
Inobe - Summertime
Masia One - Brooklyn Sunrise
Minnie Ripperton - I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun
Choklate - Suns Out
Terisa Griffin - Sunshine (Acoustic Version)


http://www.mediafire.com/?k2mxjdddymi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts