Thursday 15 April 2010

Studio 1 vol 3


Look at this record player!...i would love to have this in my living room. yes, im back for round 3 of some more classic reggae music in a studio one style.

Crank up the bass and rock your selves to this. Much love and Enjoy.
Track listing:
Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around
Eternals - Stars (Studio 1 JA 7)
Nana McLean - Till I Kiss You (Studio 1 12in)
Freddie McGregor - Home Ward Bound (Studio 1 JA 7)
Tennors - Pressure And Slide (Studio 1 JA 7)
Ethiopians - I A Gonna Take Over (Studio 1 JA 7)
Jennifer Lara - Tell Me Where
Gaylads & Brentford Disco Set - Joy In The Morning (Studio 1 12in)
Frankie Paul - Rub-A-Dub With Feelings (Studio 1 12in)
Hugh Griffiths - Can I Have This Dance (Studio 1 JA 7)
Otis Gayle - What You Won't Do For Love (Coxsone JA 7)
Hortense Ellis - I'm Just A Girl
Johnny Osbourne - Forgive Them (Coxsone JA 7)
Claudette Mclean - Give Love Another Try
Heptones - Love Won't Come Easy (Coxsone JA 7)
Eddie Constantine - Tenement Yard (Studio 1 12in)
Field Marshall Haye - Roots & Herb Style (Studio 1 JA 7)
Windel Haye - Haunted House (Studio 1 12in)
Willie Williams - No One Can Stop Us (Studio 1 JA 7)
B.B. Seaton - Proud As I Am (Coxsone JA 7)
Royals - Pick Up The Pieces
Download: http://www.4shared.com/audio/X1yqdkhD/studio1vol3mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts