Tuesday 20 April 2010

Lovers Rockin'

Were going to a blues party. Taking you right back in time again with some of my favorite tunes from back in the day when we used to sway in dark corners to sweet rhythms.

Dug deep into my collection for this. And really brought back some great memories of when i was younger. I hope I am able to stir the imagination for you all too.

I have been a little absent lately, computer problems but all is well now and i have the issues fixed. Oozbej.. i wish i was on holiday, lol...xx Been busy outside in the garden planted all kinds of vegetables, with the help of some sunshine i should have a bountiful harvest this year... so watch this space for a garden mix really soon, got one lined up....
Have also been adopted by a small stray cat that has made friends with me...i expect its because i feed her tinned tuna.. She sits at the back door early in the morning with the sweetest face....as if to say TUNA! she really raggedy, and i think she is pregnant too.... could be im going to turn into one of those nutty cat ladies you see sometimes...lool... My children want to call her chairman Meow......funny but not very feminine, but Puss is sufficient for now...

Enjoy the compilation xxx
Download:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Y8484qok/loversrockingreggae_vol3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts