Tuesday 21 July 2009

Reggaelicious mix

Delicious Reggaelicious.. No need for a spoon or fork.. just your ears for what I have been cooking up for you this evening...
Some conscious an vocal reggae is on the menu... so i hope your ears are hungry..
Enjoy! Bon appetitt. xxx this mix is a little short.. but still good music...
I went to this very posh restaurant once, I had fish... when they brought it out i said "oh.. wheres the rest of it"... they brought out these tiny bowls of vegetables too and I thought...surely thats not for us all to share... but it was. When I got home I was so hungry still I had to cook some food... The meal was delicious and looked as though it should have been preserved, not consumed. it was presented like a work of art.. Really really posh!...
(I have to add i have not been near the place since!)
My friend who knows about these kind of things says.. you are supposed to feel satisfied and not so stuffed so you cant move... oh i said...it was just a little small for my appitite... lol.. :)
Artists include: Luciano, Queen Ifreka, Raymond White, Etana, Maria, Beres Hammond, Ward 21, Bitty Mclean, Gappy Ranks, Morgan Heritage, Buju Banton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts