Monday 6 July 2009

Aint it funki..(Summer Mix)

Its a true saying that too much of one thing is not good for you. Hang up your gideon boots for a time and put some different dancing shoes. Soulful funki house with some great rhythms. That is after all the esscence of what we music lovers long for, Rhythm, when I listen to the drums my hips start to swing.. Different kind of meditation...
Starts of nice and gentle so you can warm and limber up, i dont want to injure anybody..

I always find this music great to clean the house.. You should see me with the vacum cleaner..oooh...:)

im feeling all light an bouncy today after another great weekend.. So if you have the monday blues, let me and my music be your cure. Come and get your London groove on and dance with me. x

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/116277147/f511fec5/_2__soulful_funki_sofa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts