Tuesday 5 July 2011

Soulful Funky house vol 5 (The meltdown)

Greetings my musical junkies..Want some funky music. Well that is what i have prepared for you tonight. Just like sap in the trees in my garden, ive been feeling the funk rising over the last couple of days and luckily ive been shopping for some great new music for us to enjoy..
So put the troubles in the basement for an hour, put the children to bed, and dust of the dancing shoes.
i need to get some dance practice in before the end of the month. Im having my annual BBQ, its going to be really nice. I have a promise of a little rub a dub dance too, so id better oil up the spinal cord and have the dance of my life!...My gosh! i cant wait!.. Did you know that you can dance like that to funky house?...Well believe me you can....
Enjoy.xx
Tracklist:
 DJ Meme Orchestra Feat. Tracey K - Love is You (Quentin Harris Lovely Dub)
 N Dinga Gaba feat Sahffi - Summer Breeze N Dinga Gaba Previ-1
 D moov Ft Nicole Henry - For the Love of You Frankie Felici
 DJ Kent Feat Malehloka Hlalele - Falling DJ Black Coffee Re
Rocco - I Love The Night Original Preview mrtzcmp3 net
Panevino feat Xavior - If You Love Me Classic Vocal Mix Pre
William Reelsoul - What Am I Suppose To Do
 Margaret Grace - Try Me 
 Ministry Of Funk - Smooth (Original Mix)
 Groove Assassin ft Pete Simpson - More than Enough ( Deep Haven Music )
Imaani - Found My Light Layabouts Vocal Mix
 Jaidene Veda - Soul Size Love Jason B Remix
 Cajmere feat Russoul - Spinnin Original Mix
 Bossruu Feat. Wandile - Ngawe (Marco Finotello Mix)
 Deep House - VKONTAKTE RU BEAUTYGROUP - N Dinga Gaba feat S
Josh Milan - Your Body Timmy Regisford And Adam Rios Mix Pr
 Beaten Soul feat LT Brown - Light Is Gonna Shine Booker T M






2 comments:

Popular Posts