Thursday 6 January 2011

Soul Jammin (Lucky Dip Mix)


Happy New Year! Its Been a few weeks since my last post. Got My nose firmly to the grind stone. On a mission this year  for a really nice holiday to an island somewhere warm. So lets have a little time out break with  some sweet soul selection. I have called this a lucky dip coz thats what it is...This is from my current playlist in the car. So welcome to the soundtrack of my world right now... I slipped in  my favourite track by the late great Tina  marie who passed away Christmas morning. So very sad about that. I loved congo square and was looking forward to more. Sleep well Tina. xx So With Tina in mind and my heart filled with positive vibrations. Enjoy. 
There are one or two gospel tunes in this one. I am not a religious person. I dont belong to anybodies club. But they have a real spiritual message that uplifts the soul and that to me is as close to God as one can get... Love is my message.
I would like to also thank everyone for their participation and emails and messages. You warm my spirit. What is music if it is not shared and enjoyed. Bless you all. This one is dedicated to you.  xx
Track listing in comments.


2 comments:

  1. Track listing:
    Ryan Leslie - When We Dance
    Eric Roberson - the morning After
    Aquanote - All Over You (Pimpstyle Remix)
    Tank - Let it Go
    Fola - Phenomenal Woman
    Teena Marie - You Make Love Like Springtime
    The Fatback Band - Shes my shining Star
    Phylis Hyman Grover Washington - Sacred Kind of Love
    Cynthia Jones - Gotta Soul
    BeBe & CeCe Winans - Stay With Me
    Kokoh - Assurance
    Floetry - Getting Late
    Excellent Gentleman - Remember Your Love
    Mary Mary - Walking

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....and a happy new years to you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts