Wednesday 8 December 2010

Studio One Vol 4


This could be a scene from my younger years. You would find me in a corner near the speakers with a rum in one hand and my hankie in the other. Actually, id be watching the dj crews, the selector and taking mental notes of everything. Wanting to be digging in those crates myself. Studying the art form and craft. Today, My dream has come true...Because here i am...doing me ting!!! 
Have i got some musical food for your listening drums. Studio One is on tonight's menu. As we go back in time for the fourth instalment of some studio one classics. I miss this time in my life so much, but every time i think back my heart fills up. So put on your nice clothes, perhaps your wearing your crocodile shoes...lol.. and come and set up a fantasy night at a dance, and sway a while as you think back and remember too.. be careful and mind you don't rub the pattern wallpaper off the walls people.. Hold your corner!....

 With love xx

2 comments:

  1. Track listing:
    marcia griffith - let me hold you
    Ken Boothe - Set Me Free
    Alton and Hortense Ellis - willow tree
    Heptones - Ting A Ling
    Joe White - My guiding Star
    Owen Grey - Give Me Little Sign
    Leroy Sibbles - Express Yourself
    Wayne McGee - How Does It Feel
    Horace Andy - Fever
    Termites - Keep That Light
    Delroy Wilson - I Love You Madly
    Winston Shand - Time Is The Master
    Trevor Shields - Life
    Jackie Opel - Try Me
    Winston Francis - Fools Fall In Love
    Alton Ellis - Ill Be Waiting
    Three Tones - Proud Of You
    splenders - sometimes coffee
    Heptones, Jah Buzz & Freddie McGregor - Equal Rights

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......and a true selecta U R!!...thanx.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts