Friday 27 August 2010

100 posts!.....Late night session (Sexy Chocolate part 2)


I want to say a very big thanks to soul RNB for their birthday dedication.

one week to go till my BBQ birthday bash, looking forward to that. And ive got the day off, so i wont have to rush about after a long day in the barbers shop..YAY!

Feeling very amorous so i think this mix reflects that!...Dedication to all Amorous folks..Keep lovin one another...much love..xx

Track listing:
Slakah The Beatchild feat Mystic and Miranda - A Way
Jazmine Sullivan Feat Floetry - Music
Liv Warfield - Embrace Me
Carl Thomas Make it Alright
C.E.L - Beatitful
Eric Roberson - Please Dont Leave
Saint - U Don't Understand
Joe Maria Carey and Nas - Make it Last Thank god I found You
Tank - My Body
Brian Mcknight - Last Dance
Lauryn Hill - Repercussions
Meshell Ndegeocello - Beautiful
Will Downing - Lets Make it Now
Alyson Williams - Make it Through The Night
Betty Wright - Please Tell Me Yes ( For My Friend Soul RNB...love his Betty Wright)
Tal Armstrong - Please Make It Good Again (Real Smooching Tune)
Goapele - Good Love
Darrius - Cant Get Enough
Sy Smith - Minnie Reprise (Would all The people In Compton Please Leave)
Lisa Shaw - Hot Skin

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on post 100!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cam thanks my friend....heres to the next 100!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on post 100!! And hope the B'day goes real well. (Thx 4 the invite but cant make it this time with a 7 week old to look after!)

    Yoour welcome on the dedication BTW!

    As for this mix, classy! You beat me with the Lauryn Hill! Great tune, I miss her!! I'tll be on one of my forthcoming mixes, but you got there first!!!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr soul many thanks. I have one word to say joonie. Just bought my copy oh my. Been looking for his stuff for about a year and a half. Beat me to that one.x kiss your little.one for me better than some ol bbq. Love and respect x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts