Wednesday 14 July 2010

Make It Funky For Me

Uk Funky House. Not my usual cup of cha, i really like the more soulful stuff, but theres a lot of it being played around my house... its rubbing off on me. What with my very loud teenager. Who loves the stuff. that and Grime, which im not feeling in the slightest. In an attempt to gain some reputation as being a rather yummy mummy who still knows whats going on in music.. Ive put this together. Ive sneaked in 1 or 2 little soulful tracks just for balance. But there all uk artists..... For you my little Ray of Sunshine!.xx

Check it out..some of the mixing goes down very nicely together....too... Blowing my own bugle, practice practice practice.

Love the first track by my old friend Omar whose teamed up with some young blood, goes by the name of Maddslinky and given the first track a touch of real class... its due out September i think its going to be massive. Enjoy.xx

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ingmxmzmdwe42wz

3 comments:

  1. Well Ms Joe 90, let's see if you can teach this old dog new tricks and improve my street cred???

    If you say it's good I'll give it a listen...if you can be a yummy mummy.....I'll try and be a funky daddy/

    I won't embarrass anyone by trying to dance.

    Respect & regards,

    Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  2. small confession Sir shhh *Whispers*...i gave myself a headache making it... Had to soothe it with some Phyllis Highman. lol. Hey i managed 60 min mix though. She was impressed and so my efforts payed off.

    As for the dancing slow groove dub steps are my preferred speed... thanks Eugene as ever you make me laugh and i really value your words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mix played it a party everyone liked it... would love to hear some more ??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts