Friday 15 January 2010

Teddy Pendergrass Tribute

I want to celebrate with you today one of my most favorite soul men..
So ive put together my favourite Teddy songs, right from when he was with the Blue Notes and Harold Melvin.
He was the first Black Artist to have 5 consecutive Platinum Albums.

And you know why he was a big sex symbol.. That Voice, Here's a secret so don't tell anybody...Shh... Us women like to feel like women, Teddy knew this and my gosh did he sing about it... "You Got, You got, You Got What I Need" and "Close the door Baby" "Come here woman" Ooooh Teddy!!


So I am asking all you lovers out there to put some Teddy on yes, and those special items of clothing that make us ladies look like french fancies (little cakes) and lets put this mans music to good use. Celebrate with me and Enjoy...


Track List:
Don't Leave Me This Way
Close The Door
Wake up everybody
Come Go With Me
I cant live Without Your Love
2am
Its Time For Love
Your My Choice Tonight
Your My Latest My Greatest Inspiration
If You Don't Know Me By Now
Hope We Can Be Together Soon
Love TKO
Love Is The Power
Can We Be Lovers
When Somebody Loves You Back

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/197635652/28a511d2/teddy_p_tributemp3.html

2 comments:

  1. thanks rehab.allways look forward to your selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment Lucy your input is valued. much love do come back x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts